Friday, November 28, 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's


That's what I'm watching right now. It's been a very girly, me-time week for me. My to-do list never ends (because I like crossing things off)...so I feel pretty accomplished. Not like I-won-the-Noble-Prize type of accomplished, just the hey-you-have-taken-care-of-a-lot-of-semi-important-things type productive. Such as make yams, clean kitchen (multiple times since I cooked a lot this week), do laundry, wrap Christmas gifts (yes I am ALL done with shopping!), buy an album on iTunes, put up Christmas decorations (how stinkin' fun!), bathe Mac, blog, go to Express to get new sweaters, organize closet, update my phone numbers and addresses, go to the library, file papers, make a work-out binder (from things from Self and Shape magazines) and a recipe binder (from Real Simple and Self) and a creative things binder (from Real Simple- a fabulous magazine), paint nails, watch Everybody Love Raymond, and so forth. Needless to say, semi-important. :) I also have a school-to-do list but I don't feel like thinking about that right now.

Turkey Day was fan-tabulous. There were a dozen of us who went to AJ's house and we all contributed. I made my grandma's famous yams and peaches. They were a hit! The food was all so good- we had so much! Then we 'watched' football and then we to see Bolt the new Disney-Pixar movie. That movie goes in my top three! It's SO funny and SO awesome! Rhino the hamster. Tee hee. I have great friends.

No comments: