Wednesday, December 5, 2007

sick day

I woke up sick. Don't you hate that? Ms. Petree was totally understandable when I called her this morning with my froggy voice. I've just been relaxing and watching hannah montana online all day. I can't fall asleep, so I'm getting restless.

Now I'm feeling a weird sadness about leaving DC. I knew it was temporary from the start, but it just went by so fast and I have to leave everyone I met. Even the Charles and Mohammed- the front desk guys I adore! And my amazing roommates!!! So I hung out with Brian last night. He told me that I shouldn't leave! He wants to keep in touch and maybe come visit me in Houston... Boys are weird! I mean, your average boy doesn't say those things, right? And oddly enough, that's what happened with Nick- I moved away and we kept in touch (all his initiation). Do I really want that to happen again? I wish I knew what was really going on in their heads!

Fire alarms. I swear this building is the worst ever!!! We've had at least 6. More than that! And if my roommates are asleep, they can't hear it (but I can, dang it). Who wants to walk down 12 flights of stairs for a stupid fire alarm that occurs pretty much weekly?!?!?

It snowed here in DC! We might *might* have a snow day tomorrow. I wouldn't object. ;) It is rather pretty here with the snow everywhere. It has been getting rather cold!!

I have been working out a ton this week (prior to being sick) and have been eating better. I can't wait until I only share a fridge with one other person and I can pack it up with healthy stuff and actually cook! I still eat like a college kid, but I'm getting better.

I can't remember anything else I was going to write about. Oh yeah. I LOVE my new leopard mac OX interface! It's all sorts of fun and super organized! I love it. macs rule.

1 comment:

Kassi said...

Jenn, this guy is way cuter than the last one. I hope to keep getting your emails and updates. We'll let you know when the baby comes!