Friday, June 5, 2009

Flight Friends



Flights are always fun, don't ya think?  I wasn't in a mood to talk to people, but that didn't last for long.  Well, in the terminal this guy was spitting/chewing tobacco into a cup so I did not want to talk to him!!!  On the flight to Dallas, I sat in between this cute little six year old, Reese, who was by herself going to Kansas City.  Friendly little black girl who colored a Clone Wars coloring book.  I got a cool sticker of what looked like Jaba the Hut's baby in a bag. (so ugly it was cute.)  And probably got funny looks transferring flights with that sticker on me. haha. I wore it proudly.  My other new friend was Andy. He was on his way to Dallas to help his girlfriend move to Houston---they were going to drive back tonight! Crazy.  He works for Shell (finance) and lives in Midtown.  Same age as me.  Cool cool.   My transfer flight I sat by a couple. The lady was doing puzzles like Suduko and Minesweeper (mindsweeper?).  We were trying to help each other but realized we both suck at them. haha. I can do Suduko but I'm not fast.  Min_sweeper just made me mad. I confess; I kept looking at the answer key for help!  



Now I'm waiting for one of the other chaperones to get in. I got the rental car but need her!  I don't know her, but we have an hour long drive to get to know each other!  Oh, I also ran into a Chem 105 student Bryce Jasjdifaeoasdf (really long last name like Jaggermiester? Wait, isn't that alcohol?).  He wasn't mine but would come to my TA reviews. I loved TAing!!!  He just got home from his mission here in Tulsa, OK. Well, got home a couple weeks ago and now is coming back with his folks.  I thought I saw a BYU shirt when I got on the plane...(I never wear BYU apparel though but it is helpful to spot mormons...).  


Well those were my adventures with new people on the plane!  

No comments: