Friday, June 5, 2009

t-r-a-i-n-i-n-g

I feel important.  Teaching you don't get to travel on the company!  This is fun!  Just took a flight that I didn't pay a cent for, oh yeah, parking at airport taken care of, rental car will be reimbursed, have a hotel room waiting for me, etc.  Fab life I gotta say.  Simply fabulous.


Training overview (because I know you care)-

Saturday- All day driving classes. I have to drive a 12 person van. Yikes. I can't even back out of Lucki and Stephen's long skinny driveway in my own car. It's 8 hours long. What can they teach us for 8 hours????  Maybe I do need that long! 


Sunday/Monday- All day training at OkState University.  Everything from expense reports, duties, activities we'll be doing, web conferencing, and more. 


Monday night- First Aid training. (I'm sorta excited about that!)


Tuesday- Fly out around noon. Back around 3. Wanna hang out?  I'm free free free until the 18th (at least I think that's when I fly out!). I want to go to Galveston one day.  

No comments: