Monday, May 5, 2008

P-R-O-M

So if I get one more comment saying I am/look like a high schooler I might scream. This weekend I wish I had a count of how many times that happened. It's quite astounding...and ridiculous. Ridiculous. I am TWENTY FOUR. and I TEACH high school. Goodness people.

Jonathan and I went to Ichibon's- a Hibachi Japanese grill before Prom! Dinner was soooo fun! And soooo yummy! The power went out in the whole restaurant just after the chef finished our food...and it never came back on so we got a FREE dinner! wowzers.




Then we went to the South Shore Harbor Hotel for Prom 2008! It was Red-Carpet themed and quite elegant! We danced for a couple hours then hung out around the hotel and got back around midnight or so.

It was a fine evening.

Prom Photos! :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2178790&l=8dc11&id=17825146

No comments: