Thursday, July 17, 2008

Using My Talents...

SO I am SO glad that I stood up for myself and professionally dealt with Ally about my concerns and inputs about what has happened to Lucki and I this summer...

Today Ally met with me to tell me she apologizes for John's actions. She also told me she wants to keep me around- doing Space School next year (if we find someone good for me to work with...) and also she would like to use my talents for the Video-Casts they do with Australia. This girl is in charge of that and they teach an hour long class live to kids in Australia, so it takes place in the evening on a sparatic basis. It's growing so she said I seem like the type who would be perfect in front of a camera teaching! How neat is that!?! And it's not 'working for John'...haha. She also changed John's schedule so I don't have to work a full week of Space School with him- only a day or two! Sweeeet! Then it's Don. And Don is easy to work with. So with the VideoCast it looks like I'll have stuff to do during the school year, to stick around! Sweeeet. Looks like I've won over Ally, just for communicating professionally!

No comments: