Saturday, July 5, 2008

cat bandanas, doctors, and dates

I should patent cat bandannas. For around their neck, like a collar. Mac is sporting a japanese one yesterday. As in japanese print. I have a couple other fabrics, too. He's one good-looking cat, if I say so myself.

My new doctor rocks. I'm supposed to work out 1 hr every day and eat tons of fruits and veggies... she's going to get me off of my sleeping medicine! and maybe my anxiety meds, too. She has a real different view of medicine. It's awesome. I really hope I can change my habits for the better! I already feel better...and could take a nap today (that never happens). And I have lots of healthy food to eat!

The fourth of July was a blast! I made burgers for a few of my friends (Stan, Dan, and Matt...yes, all boys I know). Then we headed up to Virginia's apartment downtown to play water games with a bunch of folks. It was a blast. Then we got to watch the downtown fireworks from up top a parking complex. It was a pretty impressive show. Then we went and played games at another gals' super fancy apartment...and stayed out late...(again...)

Today I went to the temple. Gosh it was so amazing. I felt such happiness and peace. I really need to go more! I am excited to fast tonight/tomorrow, too. I am going to make steaks for dinner tomorrow (but I can't find the yoshiba marinade my dad always uses for flank steaks...).

Funny Jenn moments-
At Office Depot I was at the cash register. I apparently was singing along to whatever song was playing in the store because the clerk stated that I must like that song. Gosh, i didn't realize! haha

Sam also noted that I sing to songs I don't even know the words to. He thought it was cute. haha.

I told Sam how clumsy I was, right...and I did totally trip and fall on our date. haha. good laughs!

I watched Milo and Otis today. how silly.

I think I'm going to go to Dallas this next weekend to see Tammy (and get some beauty school pampering...). I have the week off. I'm also going to change my classrooms at the high school and get that all set up for next year. :)

okay, that's all the randomness on my mind.

No comments: