Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life's a Beach


I am quite enjoying life these days. Last week was spring break! Which is totally more for the teachers! I think the kids have been on break since Christmas anyways! I got tons done, but the best part was the beach trip with Virginia, Beth, and Heidi. We're all teachers- and now we're all even better friends! Can't complain- those girls rock! We spent two days at Port Aransas- which is near Corpus Christi. My parents would love it there. Heck, anyone would love it there! We spent some lazy, sun filled days on the sand and enjoyed awesome seafood! I had the best coconut shrimp and fried fish ever. so tasty! Plus I got a tan!

It's good to be back at school. I'm also busy with my Distance Learning events at NASA. Speaking of which, I just had a phone interview with NASA INSPIRE program- they need chaperones for their high schoolers at different NASA sites. I would be either here in Houston, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, or California. And I could start my masters! :) I hope I get it! It'd pretty much be my whole summer, but what an experience!

Other good news- I got a really nice electric keyboard. go craigslist! It's pretty fun. And Mac is less annoying than he's been.

No comments: