Sunday, March 1, 2009

gonna be grand

Thia week is going to be busy but grand. I feel it. Tomorrow I get to attend my favorite gym class- cycling! And then I have an extra study session with my AP kiddos at a pizza place. Tuesday I get to see Rascal Flatts. Now, I couldn't tell you one song he sings nor am I a country fan. I am going because Lucki and Stephen are. Tuesday is also a TAKS testt day, blah. I have my nanotech class Thursday, as always. And Friday I am taking a day off! Whooo hoo! I deserve it. I need it. My kids are driving me crazy, to some extent. I shall go for a bike ride and rest nad do whatever I please. I also have a list of things I need to organize in my apartment- spring cleaning.

Well, maybe grand isn't the rright word. Maybe just plain busy. But that's okay.

Another thought. I love the Mechams. I got to stay at their place last night because of Stake Conference. The conferences were great, I needed to hear those things. April and Brent are so sweet. I need a mom around here, and April is also my friend.

Mac is running around the apartment right now like a chicken with its head cut off, lol. Catnip is cat weed.

2 comments:

Lindsay Mecham said...

Jenn! I found your blog (via facebook)! I love it--

Guess what. I love the Mechams too. What a coincidence! :) I'm glad you were able to stay with them. You'll have to come stay with us again, but this time when I'm home!!

Kassi said...

Love it. I really feel your personality from your writing. I miss your sweet smile and fun humor. It's been a while since we have talked how is everything going?