Wednesday, March 4, 2009

spring cleaning

I took upon myself the task of organizing everything I have in my apartment! It took me a couple evenings but it feels great! I know where everything is! And I got to throw out a bunch of stuff. And everything just feels nice. No clutter. Not that it was super bad, but improvement is always good. Now I just need to do the actually cleaning. :) Mac got most of his toys back (they were under the stove and fridge). Spoiled cat.

School this week has been super annoying. These kids are so antsy! I just couldn't handle them today. Even my AP class was bad!

I'm sad that some of my students have made bad choices and are in trouble with the law. I care very much for a couple young men that did something really bad (I'm not sure exactly what) and it disappoints me.

I loved the rodeo! The best part was the 4-6 year olds riding sheep! It was hilarious. I enjoyed the bull riding and races, too.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hi Jenn!!! How are you?! I hope everything is good and that you will make it through these last difficult months of school! things are good here baby number five just arrived and she is wonderful! You'll have to check my blog for some pics... Love you and miss you! ~Kellie