Thursday, April 23, 2009

of pianos and getting pulled over

I love to laugh at my life!

I have dinner with my friend (hooray for Red Robin!) then go to Institute. Then I offer to help Dan, Jordan, and Bryant work on their musical number (since I sorta play the piano).  So we're in the chapel practicing and my phone is on the piano, then it gets knocked inside of it!  Hands could not get my phone out (even little kid hands- we tried).  The boys went into 'rescue mode' and tried every angle and idea they could think of (even found bbq skewers and tape to try to use...).  Then I went and got my car kit (full of screw drivers, flashlights, etc). Jordan tried unscrewing the key lid and found out that it just slides out. There was my phone. Just a sliding of a piece away the whole time.  Our efforts took a good half hour. Thanks, fellas!

I got a banana shake at the sonic near my house on the way back. Then as I am driving down my street, about to turn into my complex, I get pulled over!  Apparently my headlights weren't on. I thought they were!  And then I shut off my car to see if they were working (but little did I know- or the officer???- that since my car was off the lights wouldn't be on (even though the dash ones were)). I was confused. He said I'd get a ticket, but I didn't. I have no clue why. And then I drive off and my lights ARE on. What?  I'm so confused.  

pianos and getting pulled over. goodness. 

2 comments:

Lindsay Mecham said...

Jen! I love your posts. It was great to see you today too!

Jenn said...

same to you, girl!