Tuesday, August 11, 2009

america's got farts?



okay, so embarrassing moment with my physical trainer at the gym today. He was making me do crunches. I had a sweat band around my waist, which is rubbery, so when I would sit up it would move slightly and make a farting noise. I tried adjusting mid-crunch and hoped that he didn't think I was farting (heaven forbid!). Then he realized I did have a sweat band that was making the farting noises...he thought it was pretty funny. He said it'd be impressive if I could really do that- fart continuously. He said I could go on America's Got Talent. "Jennifer Daniel...is this real? Yup, she can fart continually! Let's see this!" says the announcer. Oh gosh. He went off for a minute or so while I tried to finish my crunches. Goodness.

And then he burped. :)

1 comment:

Lindsay Mecham said...

Bahahahahaha. that's so great/funny!

Guess what! I'm coming home on Friday!!! I can't wait to see you!