Monday, March 17, 2008

The Boy Next Door...

First, it's spring break. So last week, needless to say, was crazy! Friday- the day before break, I seriously couldn't get my kiddos to do anything. They were crazy. I just gave up after a half hour. But we have SO much to cover and they have a 9 weeks Exam the week after spring break...it's insane. My patience was tried last week at school, that's for sure. Mud story- I got my car stuck in the mud parking at work (we have to park 1/2 a mile away!) so I was totally stuck. Then miraculously this big black truck with tow equipment pulled up and got me out, without me even having to ask! Amazing. I was out in 2 minutes! Whew. Somebody up there loves me. :)

But this spring break isn't looking to 'break-ish'...I'm logged in for over 50 hours at Babin's this week. I have Wednesday and Sunday off and also Saturday day. Other than that I'm working 10-12 hour shifts. YIKES! That's no fun. Especially when I really really want a social life- which I had a great one last week. Let me tell.



The newest photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2169796&l=2bf43&id=17825146

No comments: