Sunday, March 9, 2008

Miss Restroom Monitor Goes Clubbing


My life continues to be crazy. But a good crazy. My roommate was pretty sick for a week or so and now it's my turn to have it do its course. Right now, besides being tired, I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose. But I've been pumping Vitamin C, airborne, and other stuff, and Vicadin (oh that's for my foot, haha). My foot is healing!! It's neat to see how it heals. I am back in regular shoes again. It just hurts sometimes. Like this morning. I've been on it a lot this week. Waitressing was especially hurtful for my foot. And it was a really lame week (not much business...which means not much money) and there's a mean manager. I'm glad that isn't my main source of income or work in general!!!

On Tuesday I had a date with five boys. Not really, but I was the only girl. We went out to Joe's Crab Shack and then rode the rollercoaster in Kemah. I rode it! It was very jerky- a fast wooden rollercoaster. The pictures are cute.

So Leslie has had a Dow training up in Houston (about an hour away). She's got a hotel and everything for the two weeks. So I've had the apartment to myself. It's been quite nice! I've been toying with the idea of getting my own apartment...I think I will this summer. That'd be a good time to move. And it'd be to a complex just down the street. I'm accumulating kitchenwares. It's exciting. I'm going with a red theme. Anyways, I have missed Leslie- we always talk to much! So last night (Saturday) I got off work about 5:30 or so and went up to go hang out with her and her Dow peoples! We went to a club! It was actually quite fun! Obviously, we didn't drink, but we sure danced and had a good time. And we both crashed when we got back to her hotel room. She's still sick! What a fun time, though!

State testing. TAKS. Pain in the butt. I was a "restroom monitor" on Wednesday from 7 to 1. Which means I just sit outside the girls' restroom, only let one go at a time, and listen to them pee all day. Testing took forever! I read a lot in my Sleep book but I got so bored of reading after awhile!

Hence another week. Hopefully I won't get more sick. Love you all. Peace out.

No comments: