Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lucki, Zac, and Mac

Sorry it's been a few weeks!

She's 23, a chemistry teacher at a nearby school near my district, and recently married. She's super awesome. We have a lot of fun together- we've hung out SO much in the week we've known each other! Playing Wii, double dates, and shopping...oh how fun! We are theI am the happiest I've been in a while! Life is wonderful. School got over- I ended fairly strong. haha. I was ready for it to be over. Space school has started. The girl I work with is name Lucki. only to Space School gals so we're very lucky, no pun intended. :)

Another happy thing is that I got a cat! I adopted him last Saturday from the League City Animal Shelter. I named him Mac. He is all black and is about a year old. I fell in love with him at the shelter and took him home the next day. He's so loving! He sleeps in my bed with me, loves the shower (the tub I guess....), eats a lot, knows how to stay clean, and loves to cuddle and be spoiled. I love having him here- it makes me so happy to come home! Oh Mac. What a cat. :)

Church has been great- I'm teaching Relief Society now (the all-ladies class...). I taught today, it was a blast. And now I hang out at FHE longer...my friends tease me because I never stay long to play volleyball or soccer, but I have lately because of a boy...lol.

Photo links! ;)
Lucki, Me, and Space School ( a couple with Zac, too)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2187478&l=20cf9&id=17825146

Mac the cat and Zac
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2187476&l=357fa&id=17825146

1 comment:

Kassi said...

Hottie! Yes he is a hunk. I know i am married but i am still allowed to notice a good looking guy. I can look but not touch, right? However, I do want to touch your cat. I am in love with mac too! SUPER cute. I love cats almost as much as i love Katie!
p.s. I am SOOOOOO happy that his hunk is a good one. He'll treat you right. Having the "light" makes them even more attractive!