Thursday, January 8, 2009

is this jenn speaking?

So I didn't really make official new years resolutions....but here are a few things I am changing!

-Giving up Diet Coke. Yup. I'm feeling the headaches today. But I have none in my fridge. No temptations. Yesterday I had one and didn't even like the taste of it!

-Working out more. Sorta successful.

-Being sick of shopping! I know, right! I haven't told Lucki yet- she'll faint. But I am genuinely sick of shopping. Weird, huh. I do not want anything. I am loving what I got!

-However I am grocery shopping more! I have tons of healthier options and budget-wise the money I save from not shopping and not eating fast food as much will all go in my favor. :) I have made my lunches this week- no frozen meals!

Go me. Hope I can keep to it.

No comments: