Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun with Friends

I have awesome friends. I love them to death! I am one very lucky gal.

Last night Lucki, Stephen, Daniel, and I had dinner and played some intense games of Mille Bornes and Spades. Intense. lol. Like I said, I love my friends!

Then today I went running (well, sorta) with Stephen while Lucki slept (lol). Then I was pretty productive in the cleaning and cooking categories. And then friends came over for dinner! Then we went to see Carousel the musical at my school. Weird musical. Well done, though. And I love my kiddos. Then we had yummy desserts and played Pop 5 and 5 crowns (fives, eh?) and laughed a lot...and at Charles. :) You had to be there I guess.

So thank you to all my dear friends, old(ish) and new. I am glad you are a part of my life! I love how Lucki always give me the real perspective I need and that we just are two peas in a pod. And how Aubrey understands my character and why I do things in a way no one else can. I love that Stephen is so smart and just a good guy model. Whoever I date has to be as nerdy and cool as Stephen. And I love that Andrew always has a compliment and advice for everything. And how any of them will listen to me at any odd hour of the day or night. The list could go on, but that's enough for now. :)

No comments: