Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wasn't expecting this...

I have wonderful students. However, they always keep me on my toes! This was the latest weird scenario. One of my favorite, funny kids had his phone out so I took it up. I look at it and the wallpaper background is of me and the white board. SHOCK! Was not expecting that! My AP kids one day wanted to take a picture of the board because we worked out this long integral and they thought it was cool, so I let them. And I was up there so I was probably in some photos. That was a few weeks ago! He's had me as his wallpaper since then? Oh man. How embarrassing. I think for both of us. Total teacher crush. Which isn't the first. I'm surprised that these teenagers even think I'm cute. I thought I was their super nerdy, dorky, clumsy "older sister" teacher. lol

3 comments:

Mark Johnson said...

Are you kidding me? If I was your student, I'd totally think you were cute. What a bombshell!

Jenn said...

you're sweet.

jocie said...

how could you possibly be surprised? you're so hot, of course they're in love with you.