Monday, September 3, 2007

Travelling


Aug 18- left Provo and headed to St. George. My best friend Tammy lives there with her hubby. They've been married 3 months! Cute. We enjoyed the sun and went to the Donny Osmond Concert!
Aug 21- Made my way thru Vegas and ended up in Los Angeles. My Aunt Pam lives there.
Aug 22- My sister, Jessica, flew down from Spokane to hang out with us in LA. We went to Disneyland/California Adventure, shopping downtown, 3rd street promenade, farmers market, the grove, venice beach (including biking on the beach), and a couple swap meets. Crazy times!
Aug 26- At 6:30pm we set off for Seattle. Mind you, it's an 18+ hour drive. We only slept for an hour and a half in a McDonald's parking lot.
Aug 27- Arrival at our Aunt Orva and Uncle John's home in Sammamish, WA. Their Mormon neighbors met me (haha). The next day we went shopping, to Pike's Place, and had a nice family get together
Aug 29- The drive back to Spokane. My sister got a nice speeding ticket. I get to stay with my family way up north of Spokane (Newport/Lake Sasheen). I stayed with my sister one night and had my early bday dinner and such. Had fun at a bbq labor day weekend
Sept 2- Flight to D.C.....just wait and see!

No comments: