Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jenn's got her groove back

I do. I've been in the mindset that I shouldn't and can't date for awhile. But then I went and talked to the Bishop on the stand before Church and we just talked. I said I wasn't going to date boys for a while- then he jokingly said that I should say I'm not going to date anymore (so it doesn't sound like I'm dating girls instead, haha). But he said there were lots of guys in our ward who speak spanish. . Oh, okay. And he said there are a lot of great guys in our ward (as he looked out amongst the group).

Not only that, but I am SO ready for school to start. I'm excited for my new classes- to see what this year brings. I'm excited for the challenges, for the triumphs, for the new people in my life, for everything Heavenly Father has in store for me. I have a feeling it's going to be AMAZING. I'm going to grow a lot and have a lot of awesome experiences. I feel it.

No comments: