Saturday, August 2, 2008

random stress

Drama drama drama. Not exactly...but life has been a bit stressful.

-stupid TeXes Teacher certification tests in chem/physics (one test) and pedagogy. Done. Good. Hope to never have to deal with that again.

-I am so not ready for school to start. Was I supposed to do lesson plans or something? I mean, I've been studying physics, but I feel utterly under prepared. And my classroom isn't even set up yet.

-My doctor keeps inspiring me to be better and healthier. I've been doing by best to conform.

Space School this week was amazing. Taiwan. The best group of kids ever. I loved them. They did so well and it was just an amazing week. I'll try to post some videos- I have a cool new video camera with a usb hook up. :) The banquet last night was so fun. I loved Allie- the interpreter they had. Just awesomeness.

Jessica comes to visit me- she arrives next Thursday night. We'll go to Space School that Friday ...and then the Zoo and the Aquarium, a couple museums, Galveston beach, the Galleria (fancy mall), and wherever else we feel like. She'll be with me until the following Thursday morning. Hope we have fun!

until I write again I send you my love

No comments: