Saturday, August 23, 2008

ready for school!

I think I am ready for school. We had some awful training this week, but not all awful. The day with just physics -AP- was the best. I feel pretty excited to teach these kids. Even the AP class. And of course my room is super cute and happy, and I will be really really busy!

My cell phone has been annoying me all summer. It broke June 29th and then was on 'back order' so they gave me a 'backup' and each week they still said it was on back order then a month later they said oh, actually we don't make that phone anymore...so they said send it in to samsung and get it fixed. So I did. Then it was freaking out (the phone) the other day so I bought a new one (what's up with stupid upgrade fees?!?!) and it had a music player but those phones don't work with Macs so I took it back today. My old phone did turn on...and I have an iPhone on the way (it's unlocked so I can use with with T-Mobile still).

Mac has been driving me bonkers. He ATE all the hair off of a new make-up brush! He runs around like a crazy person. He gets all his play toys stuck under the sofa, fridge, and stove. He bites my ankles lots at night and in the morning in bed. He knocks over my vases and frames. And annoys company. He's like a dog. and he's been eating a lot!!! I'm trying to monitor it. But I hope he won't be a stupid fat cat.

School starts Monday. Wonder what the year holds...

No comments: