Monday, September 15, 2008

All is well

I came home today to my apartment. Mac greeted me, glad to be home. He seemed a little freaked out, but it did run to me before telling me he was out of food... He probably isn't happy I'm back because I gave him a bath today!

I got power back just an hour or so after I got home. Hooray! And the only damage to my apt is a few spots of water on the ceiling. Some, just a little, hit my sofa. Gross. But it's a slip cover...and that couch will one day be a 'basement couch'.... So they're going to check out the damage soon- I called my apt complex.

Lucki has power, too, so we'll get together. No school for the week. I'm going to see if they're cleanup stuff I can help out with tomorrow.

All is well.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/09/the_short_but_eventful_life_of.html

No comments: