Monday, September 1, 2008

A New Start

This was the first week of school. I love my classes. They're already at different paces- some classes are way more smart than others. And my AP kids do not intimidate me! I AM smarter than them. I was scared of that. But I have total control- it's a good feeling. I can challenge them! And I had a really neat lab for them this week on relativity. I feel really good about what I'm doing. And I'm very grateful for my friend Matt, the other Physics teacher. He is such a good friend and we keep each other sane. On the flipside, there's always meetings, messed up schedules, and other annoyances that get in the way of teaching. Eh. Matt helps me get through it.

Don't worry- the hurricane is now a Category 2 and doesn't seem to be coming our way anymore. :)

Mac says hello. He's still the same spaz as last week.

I'll write more later, okay!

No comments: