Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A glimpse at Jenn's life

20 years ago....
~I was about to turn 5
~I was starting kindergarten
~I had a new baby sister, Jessica

10 years ago....
~I was a bassoon player
~I was not LDS
~I was big on school dances and dates
~I was a big nerd (math, science, 4.0)

5 years ago....
~I was in my second year at the University of Washington
~I was planning on a mission in a year- I spent so much time with the missionaries!
~I loved being an RA in the dorms

3 years ago....
~I was walking in the cold, rainy streets of Chile! Yeah!
~I was struggling with insomnia (and still am)
~I was about to have my first birthday on the mission

This year....
~I student taught in DC then graduated from BYU
~I moved to Houston to start teaching Chemistry....then they changed me over to Physics and AP Physics C
~I started working part time for NASA Space Center Houston
~I got a cat, Mac
~I have my own awesome apartment
~I have had way too many boyfriends...nothing ever works out
~I have read dozens of books
~I am closer with my sister than ever before
~I survived Hurricane Ike!

Yesterday....
~I was happy to see my cat after the hurricane
~I got power back in my apartment
~I hung out with Lucki and Stephen
~I caught up with a bunch of friends

Today....
~I rode my bike and worked out
~I worked on lesson plans
~I just relaxed...Jenn-time

Tomorrow....
~I have no clue

In the next year....
~I will pay off all of my student loans and credit cards
~I will maybe find someone to date...or marry...
~I will be the best teacher I can be
~I will try to understand better what Heavenly Father's plan for me is and have faith

No comments: