Monday, September 22, 2008

I am a quarter of a century old!


Well, I had a fabulous 25th birthday! First, Lucki and I went shopping and I got a new fossil watch (from my parents!).

Then Lucki, Stephen, Matt, Lisa, Manny, Aubrey, Julie, Andrew, Sondra, Lisa, Rachelle all came out for dinner. We were going to go to the Olive Garden but the wait was so long so we went to a Thai place. It was sooooooooooo yummy!

Then Lucki, Stephen, Matt, Lisa, Manny, Aubrey, and Julie all came over to my place and we played this awesome game - Pop 5- it's from Cranium and much like it but way cooler and 80s/90s based. SO fun!

Then Courtney, Manny, AJ, Steve, Alina, Taylor, and Kristin joined our party and we had cake (which I made) and ice cream. Half of them were allergic to Mac, unfortunately. So they didn't stay too long.

Then that crew left and the original 8 got back to our hard core game playing. :) They discovered I have a weird super human trick- I can hold my nostrils together (without hands)----as I was acting out "Cabbage patch dolls" haha. they have funny scrunched nose! And people sure got a kick out of the dynamic Lucki and I have! We are so much alike and we are SO funny together.

The whole night was a blast!!!!

Lucki got me a Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle, a cute purse mirror, a cute manicure set, and a GlamGirl frame. :) Matt and Lisa got me the cutest pink cake holder (you know, the stand type!). And Aubrey got me a cute vase with flowers. Courtney got me a pretty scarf from Lous (uhm not sure how to spell it). My folks got me iWork and the fossil watch. Call me spoiled. :)


Here's Manny and Mac- the stare down! :)











Birthday Photos.... click here
More Ike Photos....click here

No comments: