Sunday, October 19, 2008

whoops!

I lost my phone today. I put it in my pocket on my way to school (yes- it's Saturday but I was teaching a TAKS things). Then once I got to school I couldn't find it. I looked for it back at home. And then I went back to school to look for it. Couldn't find it. Dang it. Lots of people have called it. No luck. Maybe- Maybe- it'll turn up Monday at school. :/

My date tonight was fun. Well, poor guy! He got lost and couldn't call me because I lost my phone. And then I had two Pyrex pans with enchiladas for dinner (we were going to Lucki and Stephen's place) and we set them on his car and he opened my door for me. Then we he shut the door, the enchilada's fell!!!!!!!!!!! He caught one pan of them but the other went splat. Then he tried to clean it up and I had to go find my broom....oh gosh. Dinner was good. Then we played Rock Band. And then we sold "shoe bags" (uhm for girls to put their purse and shoes in upstairs) at Homecoming and made sure people didn't use the wrong doors. We didn't get drowned out by the music because we were in the lobby, so we could actually socialize. The kids are crazy anyways. They sold giant pickles. Weird. :) We enjoyed people watching and sharing stories of high school.

Poor Mac. I think he has worms. And there is "pest control" people spraying in our apts on Monday so I have to lock him in the bathroom (which is the one place I don't like him) all day. And then take him to the vet. He has figured out how to open the cupboards- the ones where his treats are AND the ones in my bathroom to take out everything. Childproof the apt....

No comments: