Monday, May 18, 2009

anything could happen

I just feel like Heavenly Father has some awesome things in store for me soon. I mean, He always does, but it just feels different.  I am at a point in my life where I am learning and growing in all sorts of ways.  I know California this summer will be one amazing experience for me.  And I hope school next year will be, too (it's been a little rocky at times this year).   Maybe this is the year I'll get married. Maybe not. But it'll be great no matter what!

I also feel like I am ready for awesome things because I really feel completely and genuinely happy!  When's the last time I could say I was truly happy with myself?  I am very proud of who I'm becoming and feel more self-confidence now than I ever have.  I know I'm not perfect but am trying to let that go.  I don't struggle much with my insomnia anymore and am not on any medications.  Life is good. The world is at my fingertips. I'll be here in Houston for 1 more year. Then we'll see where I'm meant to be next.   I don't know what's in store...

Anything could happen!!!!!!!!! 

3 comments:

Lindsay Mecham said...

I LOVE that picture of you! You are so beautiful!

I love your positive attitude!

Kassi said...

What part of California are you going to be in this summer? We will be going there this summer to visit Cutis' parents in central and south California. We will be in Bakersfield for some of it and San Diego for the other.

jocie said...

great attitude and HOT dress. way to rock life.