Saturday, May 30, 2009

le update


Got a perm! It's super cute- not too curly. Gives me a little sass. ;)  Plus it's fun. My hair was so boring. All it ever did was be straight!  It's nice to have a change. Tammy (my best friend/mission companion) did my hair. Love it. Love her.  I hung out with her and her hubby (and her in-laws) memorial day weekend. Good times. We saw Night at the Museum and Star Trek, did hair, and had time with their family. They just got their offer accepted on a house! How exciting!

Does anyone watch the Bachelorette?  Well, Jake (the stud!) goes to Tammy's salon every three weeks!  They think he's wonderful!  And it looks like he has Jillian's attention...we shall see!  He's been back to the salon since but signed a 5 million dollar contract NOT to say anything!  Dang!  I'm only watching because of him. :)

School is almost out. Thank goodness!  I need it to be over. I love my kids but this last semester has been a doozy. 

Have I said lately that I love my friends? Well, they rock. I am very blessed. You know who you are!!!!    And dating...well...I'm not at liberty to comment.  ;)   No complaints from this girl!


1 comment:

Lindsay Mecham said...

I LOVE your hair! It is so cute...and voluminous...and sassy...and fun, fun, fun! Have you ever had a perm before? It looks great on you!

Good luck with the last few days of school.