Monday, May 18, 2009

Prom


I think I actually looked closer to my age than those of the prom-goers this year!  Maybe it was the hot red dress. ;)  

It's so fun to see all of my students all gussied up (girls) and handsome (boys). Some even surprised me how gorgeous they can be!!!!!!!  (those tshirt and baggy pants girls can surprise ya). Jordan and I monitored the dance floor until about 11 (we had the early shift!). The Book of Mormon between you rule doesn't really work with high schoolers. We just had to make sure they didn't take off clothes (uh, yeah!!!!!!!).  Jordan was a great sport. :)  We had a blast student-watching and dancing. There are some characters out there! And you can totally tell the different cliques.  I didn't see a number of my students, not sure why (well, it is a senior class of 1000). And some pretended to ignored me. Others took a second to recognize me (hair, no glasses...I guess).   good times.

Happy Prom.  ;)


2 comments:

Lindsay Mecham said...

oh, how funny and fun!! You look beautiful Jen!

Jenn said...

thanks!!!! :)