Monday, February 25, 2008

the goodness of the Gospel

okay, so we do RADIATE. or something!

I had that nice lady who helped me with my car today say I 'come off as a good person' so she can trust helping me (thank goodness I AM a good person!) And then my date and I (okay, he's really nice...but I'm just not attracted to him) went to pizzeria on the Boardwalk and the lady who helped us- Rosylyn just adored us and said I was the sweetest thing (I did help out a kid behind us who just started working at the games and wanted a discount but didn't have his first paystub yet- which is required since we pay for discounts- so I let him use my discount--Babin's is on the boardwalk). And so after we were talking with her...and James gets her interested in meeting with the missionaries! So he got her phone number and we'll pass along the info to the elders. Plus now I have a nice place to stop by when I'm working or not! Made a new friend. Rosylyn did say that I seem like a spiritual good person from just what she saw of me. That's just plain neat.

The goodness of the Gospel.

No comments: