Monday, February 11, 2008

Taxes

I got a lot done today!

I finished the defensive driving course online. Great 10% off discount on my car insurance! Woot!

I did my taxes! Go me. They'll be in the mail tomorrow. I used an online program for part. I think I'll get TurboTax or something next year. Anything to make it easier! :)

I washed my car. And cleaned the windows inside and out.

I made cupcakes. For Valentine's day! I know I'm a few days early but I gotta get it done because Tuesday/Wednesday I'm too busy! I got a cute gift for my roommie, too. Hooray for holidays!

At school I am all planned for the next unit! And the copies are going to the copy lady tomorrow- so I am all set! That rocks. We have testing this week so I'll barely see my kidlins. CRAZY!

I made some phone calls, did laundry, ate real food, facebooked...and maybe will go to bed early!

1 comment:

Page said...

WOW you are one productive woman!! I was lucky to get the grocery shopping done AND dinner made today.

Looks like we'll be living in D.C. starting this fall... we just missed you!