Monday, February 25, 2008

Such a Monday

It has been such a Monday! I woke up with sour milk in my cereal...had to toss it down the disposal on my way out the door. Gross!

I also got gas and then locked my keys in my car. Luckily this super nice lady (dressed in fancy, leopard print cuffed shirt and expensive jewelry and lots of makeup and drives a Lexus) offered once I told her my situation. My spare keys were just across the street (4 min) in my classroom. She said she usually doesn't do this but that I seem good. I'm so glad I do! Goodness.

And I hate to say it, but I have a date tonight with someone I'm not really interested in. At all really. And he has to drive an hour to get up here. I feel so bad. But I can go have and have fun and not lead him on. There's no way I could be attracted to him, but he's nice.

I am NOT settling. I haven't found anyone who strikes my fancy or is even crush-worthy. And I'm a girl of a million crushes! I haven't had a crush since one boy in DC after Nick. Okay, maybe two, but none here!!!!! I am not settling. I'd rather be single than not completely happy in love.

No comments: